Yoga for Life is a four month program designed to help students establish yoga as a way of life. It is an immersion in yoga practice beyond asana that will inspire students to develop, enhance and deepen their practice of Iyengar Yoga. A firm foundation of yogic practice gives us the means to live our lives more fully, to create nourishing relationships and to serve the world in all of our unique ways.
You'll meet monthly with a community of other dedicated students and your teachers to practice, discuss and explore all of the different aspects of yoga. Each weekend will include a combination of asana, philosophy and chanting, discussion and some basic anatomy & physiology. Students will receive homework and monthly contemplations to work on between sessions and be partnered with other students to encourage regular practice.
This program is for you if....
- You want to establish or grow your personal practice ofyoga
- You're ready to go beyond the asana, physical postures of yoga
- You're curious about yoga philosophy and mantra chanting practice
- You want to deepen your spiritual practice of yoga
- You want to build strong relationships and join a community of like-minded people
Requirements: It is recommended that students have at least a year of Iyengar yoga experience.
Meeting Dates in 2018
- January 26-28
- February 23-25
- March 23-25
- April 20-22
- Cynthia Bates
- Anneke Faas